Dr. Lance Tomooka MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Visalia, CA

April 25th, 2010
Drive from Bakersfield just to see Dr. Tomooka
I don't have one thing bad to say about Dr. Tomooka. I take both my sons to him, one quite frequently as he is being treated for AD/HD. Dr. Tomooka is one of those rare doctors that takes parents seriously and takes the time to explain courses of action etc. He never rushes and is the most caring doctor I've ever been in contact with. EVER. What most impressed me is that he takes the time to call me personally to follow up on my son's care. We moved recently to Bakersfield but I'm not changing doctors. I will drive the hour and half... no problem.

December 10th, 2009
Needs private practice
Dr. Tomooka is an excellent pediatrician and it is a pleasure to be part of his clientele. He is friendly, caring and always professional. Our only complaint is the clinic he works out of. Visalia Medical Clinic stinks of corporate attitude and is very unfriendly to emergency conditions, simple help and the desire/ability to treat their customers with respect. Dr. Tomooka will continue to be our child's primary care physician regardless of the nasty medical center and their bountiful supply of rude employees and cold demeanor.