A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Trainor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Trainor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Trainor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance David Trainor MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lance D. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Lance Trainor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Trainor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderhill, FL.
See Royal Oak Pathologists.