Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance Trainor
Dr. Lance Trainor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Trainor is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance Trainor has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Lance Trainor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Christopher Wienczewski
Royal Oak, MI8
Dr. Michele Rooney
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Royal Oak, MI30
Dr. Robert Folberg
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Ophthalmology
Royal Oak, MI41