A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Walsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Patrick Walsh MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lance P. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Lance Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Walsh practices Urology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Urologists.