Learn more about Dr. Lance Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Walsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Patrick Walsh MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lance P. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Lance Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lance Walsh practices Urology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Urologists.