A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Walsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lance P. Walsh practice?
Dr. Lance Walsh practices Urology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Urologists.