A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Washington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Washington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Neville Washington MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance N. Washington practice?
- Dr. Lance Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Washington practices Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Internists.