A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Weagant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Weagant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Weagant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weagant graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weagant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Baldwin Area Medical Center, Inc.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance Weagant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance Weagant practice?
- Dr. Lance Weagant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lance Weagant practices Family Medicine near Burney, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonie, WI and Baldwin, WI.
See Burney Primary Care Doctors.