A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Winter, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Winter DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Winter practice?
- Dr. Lance Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Winter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons and McKinney Family Physicians.