A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Winter, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Winter DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Winter practice?
- Dr. Lance Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Winter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons and McKinney Sports Medicine Doctors.