Learn more about Dr. Lance Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Winter, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance R Winter DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lance R. Winter practice?
- Dr. Lance Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Winter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsdale Family Physicians.