Dr. Lance Winter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lance Winter?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Winter treated my fractured wrist and as never having a broken bone before, was very patient with my questions and my concerns regarding treatment through PT or to go with surgery. Ended up having to go with surgery but everything has been well thought out. Staff is wonderful as well....

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Exceptional

Dr. Winter and his staff were wonderful

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I ruptured my ACL playing college soccer. Dr. Winter did surgery to fix it and now I am playing again just as I did before the injury. Dr. Winter and his staff were wonderful through the whole process and help me get back on the field. Thank you!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Winter Did surgery on my foot to repair a severed tendon. I now have full function and no problems. Dr. Winter and his staff were very helpful through out the process and were available to answer all any questions or concerns I had. He even called me at home after the surgery to check on me. Dr. Winter is an excellent doctor and cares about his patients.

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I've visited Doctor Winter numerous times for multiple issues. As I grown older I recognize my need for not just a good doctor, but a Great doctor! He and his staff are personable and courteous. I highly recommend this office in McKinney.

Amazing Doctor!!!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2015

My visit to Dr. Winter's office was amazing. I had surgery at Parkland Hospital, where they failed to properly drain my wound. This resulted in an extremely large hemetoma which was not only unsightly but very painful as well. Parkland's Orthopedic Clinic instructed me to visit the nearest emergency room. Rather than spend 20 hours waiting in an emergency room, a friend suggested I call another orthopedic clinic. Dr. Winters office said that they would see me the same day! His receptionist was expecting me when I arrived and my wait time was minimal. Dr. Winter drained my wound and instructed me on how to properly care for it. He was friendly, funny, and not to mention easy on the eyes! Dr. Winter told me that I could call his office if I had any other issues. I would refer him to anyone in need of an Orthopedic Surgeon.

broken hand and torn p.c.l

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I broke my hand and torn my p.c.l in the same incident. He reset my had and put a cast on. My hand healed perfectly . I then got surgery on my p.c.l and I am now recovering. He is an amazing g doctor and I will recommend him to everybody that I come across. His nurses were very caring and well obtained into every question that you need answered.

ok guy, horrible office

Posted on September 13th, 2010

The doc seems ok, but the team that works there left alot to be desired. Front desk seemed clueless, his nurse was rude, and the office was practically empty. They weren't even busy, yet I was waiting for over an hour. What would it have been like if there were other patients there I can only imagine. Sorry Doc, but I don't think I'll ever come back. Your place needs a clean up!

God Bless Dr. Winter

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I thank my lucky stars that I was referred to Dr. Winter when my 2 year old when she fractured her elbow. She had a completely displaced supracondylar fracture. She required out-patient surgery to insert three pins to ensure the bone grew back properly to decrease the chance of lack of range of motion. After surgery we spent 4 days in the hospital due to a reaction to morphine. Dr. Winter was so amazingly wonderful to her and so incredibly patient with me. Once out of the hospital and back in his office, he was so kind and wonderful with my daughter that she forgot the traumatic experience. Today her pediatrician is amazed at the range of motion she has, typically with this type of fracture you would see some type of impediment. She attributes it to the wonderful surgeon and his capabilities. Thank you Dr. Winter!!!

great dr

Posted on September 1st, 2009

great job setting my wrist. because of this i did not need pins.

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

Dr. Winters repaired my broken tiba and fibula (both broken in several places). My leg became infected after some of the hardware was removed. The infection was from my own poor care of the wound post-op. He had to open and clean the wound several times. The infection was in the bone. I credit him with saving my leg. He gave his cell number to my wife for any emergency. Great doctor!

Back at Banner Ortho

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Excellent Doctor, cares about his patients.