Dr. Lance Wyatt MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016
He was a nice Dr, very respectful.

July 31st, 2016
Horrible Experience
He doesn't deserve any stars! I went to Dr. Wyatt for breast augmentation. I had an A/B cup and wanted fuller breasts in the SMALL C range. After surgery I realized my breasts were big but I thought it was because of the swelling and it would go down during the healing process. Months had passed and I was noticing they weren't getting any smaller! Keep in mind... I'm 5'3, 100 pounds. The swelling completely went down and they were a size D which was far from what I wanted and I was suffering from back aches and my implants bottoming out due to my body not being able to handle the weight. The implants dropped over the course of months and I had to wear a padded bra to support them, I couldn't ever go bra less!! I brought it up to Dr.Wyatt and he told me to come in for a consultation. I went in for a consultation and explained to him that I wasn't given what I asked for and the complications I was experiencing. He told me that he'd revise them but had lost my paperwork due to the move of locations and he'd get back to me once he knew how much CC he put in each breast. I was upset at his unprofessionalism but was trying to be as patient as possible. Days go by, and he texts me saying he put 500CC in one breast and 480CC in another(which I did research and realized it was a D) and that it would be 3,500 for breast revision. I asked him how it would be more for revision than the actual cost of surgery if it was a mistake that HE made! He then asked me how much I paid which was extremely concerning!!!! I told him I paid 2,900(still have the receipt) and addressed all my concerns. He has terrible ethics, lack of professionalism, and it's apparent he didn't care to correct what he had done wrong. Not only was I was SUFFERING from a badly botched job but I'd have to spend MORE to revise them and that was the LEAST of his concerns. He was unwilling to work with me and was extremely rude. I lost my patience at that point and asked for all my paperwork so I could get revision from another surgeon. It took me weeks to get my paperwork. I got my paperwork from them and read through all of his notes that he had taken during consultations(which you don't see). He had written down that I was an A/B and wanted to go to a small C, which is correct. It then says he order 420CC implants and day of surgery overfilled to 480 and 500CC!!! If someone says they want a C why in the world would you take it into your own hands and fill the implant so much that it would show results of a D. Still to this day I don't understand why he'd do that. I couldn't take the complications and look of my breasts so I decided to seek help from another surgeon. I went to DR.DIAZ in beverly hills!! He was phenomenal!!! There aren't words to describe how he transformed my breasts. I was skeptical and knew it would be difficult to fix what Dr.Wyatt had done. My skin was so stretched and my boobs sagged so far down. Dr.Diaz work is seriously a miracle. The before and after is a transformation. He was so comforting, caring and honest the whole time. I ended with a little over 300CC(which is what I should have had in previously) i'm so thankful I was able to achieve the breasts I had wanted from the beginning. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME before making a decision with Dr. Wyatt. I will show you my before and after so you could see what I was put through. The last thing I want is for it to happen to anyone else.

April 6th, 2016
I LOVE this doctor!!!
I absolutely LOVE this doctor!!!! He did my tummy tuck, butt lift and lipo and I am sooooo glad I went to him! I honestly can't say enough good things about him. Not only am I extremely satisfied with my results, I love his bedside manner. He's extremely attentive. I had my surgery four weeks ago and I have checkups with him weekly but he still texts me frequently in between to ask me how I'm feeling and if I have any concerns. As busy as he is, I find it amazing that he would take the time as often as he does, to make sure I'm ok. As soon as I heal from this surgery, I'm going to do a breast augmentation and I would never consider going to anyone else! Like I said, I can't say enough good things about him. He is truly amazing!

January 6th, 2016
Worse plastic surgeon, run away!
Dr. wyatt did my breast one size bigger than what i actually asked from him. i asked for C cup and got a D cup. in addition, he used different sizes for the implants - 50cc different. therefore my right breast look smaller than my left breast after the surgery. after the surgery i start to suffer from back ache due to the big implants size that was too big for my body proportions. dr. wyatt refuse to take the blame. i asked for a price or additional surgery to change my implants for a smaller size and got a price which was much more expensive than my first surgery. when i asked him for an additional surgery, he was not nice as before. eventually i went to other doctor to change my implants to smaller size and even size! now my breast is perfect and i am really thankful for my other surgeon that fixed dr. wyatt mistakes. in dr. wyatt surgery i also did liposuction in a few areas. i was advice to do a package which will save me time and money for future surgery. the problem was that he did not have time during surgery to do all the areas that i paid for and he 'skipped' on 3 areas. i asked him for that after the surgery and he said that he will do it, but... i will pay for surgery room + anesthesiologist, which will make me pay in full for those areas again. last thing, he has some issues with taking too many pictures (without bra) at the end of every visit, and i mean every visit you come for checkup after surgery. this is not normal. my second breast surgeon took pictures only ones, before the surgery itself. please don't go to this doctor, run away! there are much better doctors out there with affordable prices. this doctor may ruined your body.

November 24th, 2015
He's the BEST
Dr. Wyatt did my breast augmentation 2 years ago and everything was amazing. My breast look so natural and I constantly receive compliments on them. I would recommend him to any and everyone. So caring and listened carefully to what I wanted

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Wyatt is Amazing!
i recently got a breast augmentation by Dr. Wyatt & I must say I am beyond pleased with my results! He is such a caring & attentive Dr. He provided me with excellent professional care & even provided me his personal cell # to give me professional advice during the post op period I would definitely recommend him to my friends!

February 28th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Wyatt and his staff treated me with great respect. I appreciate everything that he did for me. I have/would refer others.

March 10th, 2014
Just wondering
I was just wondering about the court case that the doctor was accured of. It doesn't make sense to me. All doctors who do your surgery take you picture before and after. So it doesn't make sense that he would want to take your picture in the dressing room. Can't believe this case even saw the light of day. So happy all charges were dropped. Please don't let this detour you from seeing Dr. Wyatt. He did a wonderful job with my tummy tuck. He is very caring and will stay in contact with you the whole time you are in his care. I even missed a couple appt. and he was sure to call me to get me in there so he could make sure all was well. I guess to me it looked great so I would miss but he wanted to make sure from the inside out that it was healing. I know you won't be disappointed. With any doctor and I have had my share all things can't go as planned. I had my breast done by another doctor and yes one is alittle bigger than the other but, that is the chance you take. But, with Dr. Wyatt all went well and you will be in good hands. Life is short if you want to look and feel better about yourself by all mean go for it. Love wearing hip hugger jeans and having a flat tummy. Thanks Dr. Wyatt….

January 14th, 2014
Great Honest Doctor
The most honest doctor you can have. Would recommend him to anyone! Surgery went well and everything came out great. Ladies in office are pleasant and social in San Dimas!

October 28th, 2013
As a woman of color I was a little hesitant of doing lipo..because of the possibility of scarring. I must say I am so glad that I went to Dr. Wyatt! My body looks amazing. I healed very quickly and only experienced minor pain for the first two days, which is what Dr. Wyatt said.

September 12th, 2013
Excellent Results
I am extremely satisfied with my breast augmentation results! The doctor was very thorough and helped me to achieve the exact look I was going for. My insecurities are gone and I receive compliments all the time. He and his staff has been very courteous and caring from pre-op through post-op. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a similar procedure!! Thank you Dr. Wyatt & staff!

August 27th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
Dr.Wyatt was not trying to push the procedure on me. He wanted to make sure I understood and was very clear and had no concerns or questions unanswered. From the minute I met Dr. Wyatt I knew. He had this Ora about him that made you feel at ease and he knew his stuff. The staff were wonderful! He is an magician! I could NOT be happier with my breasts. Iam 42 with 2 kids and lost so much weight and he made them look amazing with no lift!! I recommend him and the prices are wonderful. But my breasts now are worth a million dollars. They make me feel like a woman again. Thank you Dr. Lance Wyatt. He sees you with weekly visits to ensure you are healing nicely and all sweeping is getting betting. Just such a professional yet personal Dr.