Surgeons

8631 W 3rd St
Ste 1130E
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-360-7430
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.3953488372093 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Just wondering  |  show details
by Forgiving Heart on Mar 10th, 2014

I was just wondering about the court case that the doctor was accured of. It doesn't make sense to me. All doctors who do your surgery take you picture before and after. So it doesn't make sense that he would want to take your picture in the dressing room. Can't believe this case even saw the light of day. So happy all charges were dropped. Please don't let this detour you from seeing Dr. Wyatt. He did a wonderful job with my tummy tuck. He is very caring and will stay in contact with you the whole time you are in his care. I even missed a couple appt. and he was sure to call me to get me in there so he could make sure all was well. I guess to me it looked great so I would miss but he wanted to make sure from the inside out that it was healing. I know you won't be disappointed. With any doctor and I have had my share all things can't go as planned. I had my breast done by another doctor and yes one is alittle bigger than the other but, that is the chance you take. But, with Dr. Wyatt all went well and you will be in good hands. Life is short if you want to look and feel better about yourself by all mean go for it. Love wearing hip hugger jeans and having a flat tummy. Thanks Dr. Wyatt….

|  Great Honest Doctor  |  show details
by Adrianna on Jan 14th, 2014

The most honest doctor you can have. Would recommend him to anyone! Surgery went well and everything came out great. Ladies in office are pleasant and social in San Dimas!

by Darlene on Oct 28th, 2013

As a woman of color I was a little hesitant of doing lipo..because of the possibility of scarring. I must say I am so glad that I went to Dr. Wyatt! My body looks amazing. I healed very quickly and only experienced minor pain for the first two days, which is what Dr. Wyatt said.

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
by Liz on Sep 12th, 2013

I am extremely satisfied with my breast augmentation results! The doctor was very thorough and helped me to achieve the exact look I was going for. My insecurities are gone and I receive compliments all the time. He and his staff has been very courteous and caring from pre-op through post-op. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a similar procedure!! Thank you Dr. Wyatt & staff!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Tina Roth on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr.Wyatt was not trying to push the procedure on me. He wanted to make sure I understood and was very clear and had no concerns or questions unanswered. From the minute I met Dr. Wyatt I knew. He had this Ora about him that made you feel at ease and he knew his stuff. The staff were wonderful! He is an magician! I could NOT be happier with my breasts. Iam 42 with 2 kids and lost so much weight and he made them look amazing with no lift!! I recommend him and the prices are wonderful. But my breasts now are worth a million dollars. They make me feel like a woman again. Thank you Dr. Lance Wyatt. He sees you with weekly visits to ensure you are healing nicely and all sweeping is getting betting. Just such a professional yet personal Dr.

|  Best in Town  |  show details
by Happy Husband on Aug 8th, 2013

I am the husband of a patient that Dr. Lance E. Wyatt operated a body fat transfer on (three days ago). My wife and I went to Dr. Wyatt for a free consultation where he explained what he could do, and how he would reshape my wife’s body. The procedure was just three days ago and I am at home nursing my wife for the next two weeks (due to the fact she transferred her body fat from her abdomen to her behind and can’t sit down for 2 weeks). As a man I think Dr. Wyatt is very talented professional individual that cares a lot for his patients and for his profession. What Dr. Wyatt did for my wife was change her flat butt and made her butt very natural & bubbly looking with adding more define hips . He was very thorough with his explanations before and after the procedure explaining to my wife that she needed to lose some weight after the procedure to stay health and have the full extent of the look she was looking for. It’s only been three days and the swelling has reduced a lot and we can both tell that he had done a great job in reshaping her. I want to thank Dr. Wyatt and tip my hat off to him and tell him to keep up the great work because he is blessed to be such a humble person with great skills. Great Work Thanks.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Vanessa M on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr. Wyatt has been doing my BOTOX for several years now, and I am always happy with the results. I must say Dr. Wyatt is the best!! I am in the cosmetic industry and have been for the last 9 years. I see it all! Good and bad results. I have had other doctors in the past do my BOTOX and I was never satisfied. Dr. Wyatt has the experience and has been administrating Botox for over 10 years and always treats patients himself. It’s nice to know when you walk in his office that he will be administrating the treatment. When Dr. Wyatt does my BOTOX, he makes me feel at ease and guides me through the process. I have referred patients to him and they always have great reviews. some of them have even hosted BOTOX parties. To introduce Dr. Wyatt to their family and friends. He was also featured ABC news and 20/20 news treating patients with BOTOX. Dr. Wyatt has also treated me with Juvederm and I am satisfied with his artistry and skill. Dr. Wyatt knows exactly what he is doing and I know that my results will be fantastic like always! Thanks’ Dr. Wyatt!!!

|  mother  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

While Dr Lance Wyatt is a wonderful at all listed experiences. One of my breast ended up with a bubbling and numbing. The only way to rectify is to redo. Am very sad and disappointed with the outcome.

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 13th, 2013

So happy to hear of dr lance wyatts court victory! INNOCENT of all charges...Dr. Wyatt was my plastic surgeon for breast augmentation, he was very proffessional, caring, and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. He did an excellent job! I was fully satisfied, and I would most definitely recommend Dr. Wyat to my family and friends .

|  The New Me  |  show details
by Michiel on Apr 19th, 2013

April 18, 2013 Lance Everett Wyatt, M.D. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 8631 West Third Street, Suite 1130/East Tower Los Angeles, CA 90048 Re: Michiel’s – “The New Me” Dear Sir: At a point in each person’s life, there is a life-changing decision that they usually make for personal satisfaction. I did! I set goals at age 30, to close my child-bearing years; at age 40, to purchase my 1st home; at age 45 to have my AUGMENTATION MAMMAPLASTY completed and by age 50 to complete my degree. I have met them all and am working on the last. What was rewarding was my decision to have you assist me with my 3rd goal! After seeing an ad for your services on-line, I was not only drawn by the cost, but also the surgeon behind the service. Your website was user-friendly, brief, but yet detailed with expectations of a possible outcome; great photo gallery of real-life female body reconstruction; and believable testimonials. When we met, I was more impressed by your welcoming hand-shake, eye contact, smile and dedication to me, your prospective client, than you outstanding credentials. The pre-op was carefully planned with extensive blood work to ensure that I was fit for surgery and the instructions were detailed and provided in ample time for me to become prepared mentally, physically and emotionally. Surgery day was well organized and I was provided with all the necessities for post-surgery care. My questions/concerns were answered after surgery personally by you, Dr. Wyatt and recovery was smooth for me. It has been 4 weeks after my AUGMENTATION MAMMAPLASTY and I am completely satisfied. I want you to know that you have given me back re-newed confidence; the ability to wear the desired attire and obtain the desired look; the ability to get undressed in front of my husband and feel good about my body and the look of an exotic Belizean woman, whom I know I am! I shared my experience with many of my friends at work and they are excited to meet you for a consultation. I must say, that they all approached me when they saw, “The New Me!” Thank you for your professionalism, your patience, your expertise, your dedication to me as your client and your “real talks” during my pre-surgery visits! I will take the recommendation you have given me for my next desired surgery – tummy tuck (to remove unwanted skin from 3 pregnancies). Thank you, again! Your satisfied Client

|  The worst experience of my life.  |  show details
by Katy jones on Mar 30th, 2013

Let me start by saying his man is accused of being a pervert! By the cops and tmz! But anyways I had no idea when I had my surgery done. I had lipo and a BA done by him last month. The lipo looks gross there is fat pouches all over my legs and stomach. I look pregnant and my boobs forget it one is larger than the other because of where he places the implant. Although He is willing to fix for a small fee he said... but he has no idea what hes doing...NOWAY WILL HE EVER TOUCH ME...!!!!!!!!! Do not use run..

|  Run  |  show details
by Debbie on Mar 12th, 2013

My daughter had a breast augmentation by Dr. Wyatt. I do not believe she was properly warned about infection and has been battling a wound site infection for one month. Dr. Wyatt made her feel stupid and fearful and now we need another surgeon to step in. Yes, his work "looks" good, but this is major surgery and needs to be treated as such. If I had a young healthy patient with an ongoing infection, I would be calling her repeatedly and doing whatever was necessary to insure her recovery. He never called. He is the stereotypical arrogant surgeon. DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER!

|  If you want amazing results quick recovery, choose Dr. Wyatt  |  show details
by Alexandra D. on Feb 7th, 2013

I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Wyatt five days ago and I can already say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. To give you a little background, I work in a very demanding job in the finance industry requiring 12-14 hour days, so when I began to look into surgery, my biggest concern was would I be able to recover quick enough to get back to work? I broke my foot ankle last year and had weeks spent working from a wheelchair and physical therapy and I did not want to put my body through another long recovery again. I have no time to waste and that is why my research led me to Dr. Wyatt. His staff worked around my schedule and got me in on the one week I could afford to take off. Now I am writing this five days post-op and can say I could have easily gone back to work yesterday. I am blown away at the results. I was a 34A and went to a 34 full C (small D) with the silicon Mentor gel implants. I would have thought I would be on bed rest for at least several days but I took one Vicodin the first day and since have just taken Tylenol to help with the swelling. AFTER TWO DAYS, I was up walking around and doing chores around the house. DAY 3-4 I went for walks and did light stretching, and now DAY 5 and I am 100% back to doing work and have to tell myself to take it easy, but next week once my incisions completely heal, I am going back to spin class and going to gradually resume my normal workout schedule. I share this because for you ladies who are having doubts about getting any surgery, stop worrying! Choose a professional who knows what he is doing and you will not regret it. I am so happy I chose Dr. Wyatt and not only do I look good, but I FEEL amazing. Thanks so much for making this experience so easy!

|  A 5 Rating  |  show details
by TS on Jan 29th, 2013

My experience with Dr.Wyatt is extremely positive. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and very pleased with the patient care he provided. I feel very well taken care of. It was a decision I made that felt like a risk but the end result is extremely satisfactory.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Wyatt did an amazing job I loved my recovery it was fast with no problems with my surgery . I was referred to him from other women who were very happy with there out come . I'm not able to see any scaring and my breast are beautiful. Dr. Wyatt was very professional every time I had to see him as well as his office staff . His bedside manner was amazing . Overall I would give him 5 rating .

Aug 6th, 2012

HE left me with a giant ugly scar... I TRUSTED this man more than anyhing in this world, so sad now. with the perfect background he had. I couldn't think of any other doctor to do my tummy tuck surgery, even my husband thought that way. Now I will have to find another doctor to fix my tummy tuck scar that had an open wound and got infected.

|  arrogant and insensitive  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

i went for a consultation to dr. wyatt. i was told that i behaved "irrationally" post my diagnosis with breast cancer, because i was looking for the tumor to be moved with expedience. needless to say, i did not choose him as my plastic surgeon after being "insulted" during my consultation.

|  Scum  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

8/3/2012. Wyatt arrested today for secretly filming naked women in his office. I turned him into the medical board last year for something he did with my wife, and I am very happy justice will be served.

|  Dr Wyatt ARRESTED Battery/Assault on own patients!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

Los Angles City Attorneys office pressing charges against this doctor for videotaping his patients getting undressed, touching them inappropriately. He botched my surgery and the night of my surgery when I reacted poorly to meds, his service was off and he was unreachable. Danger!

|  Bad dr  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

He did my lipo and left extra fat everywhere!! Do not use this doc

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Wyatt was very personable. He was comforting in my nervous moments and kept me informed through my pre and post procedure. The recovery was very simple and painless. And the out come is spectacular. I definitely recommend him to everyone looking into surgery!-Alisha A.

|  RN  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr Wyatt was recommended by a friend in the medical community, so I immediately felt confidant with him as a surgeon. Absolutely professional with breast augmentation start to finish. My results far exceeded my expectations. He is definitely an expert, so I felt confidant leaving decisions to him. Although I was hesitant about surgery before meeting him, I couldn't be happier with my decision to have this procedure.

Jun 25th, 2012

Dr Wyatt is a blessing ! He performed my breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results . He has excellent bedside manner and very thorough.

|  Miracle Worker  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I wanted to take the time and tell you a little bit about Dr. Lance E. Wyatt. Let me tell you if you are in search of an amazing plastic surgeon, stop your search now and set up a consultation with him. You will see what I mean as soon as you step into the office, either in Beverly Hills or in San Dimas. Allow me to tell you my story. I had lost a little over 100 pounds, this ended up causing me even greater insecurity then when I was 100 pounds heavier. I was left with nothing but sagging loose skin on my abdomen and tiny saggy breasts. So I realized that I had to turn to plastic surgery. I had searched and searched for over 6 months for a PS that would satisfy my basic needs and get the job done without the price being extremely unreasonable. After visiting 3-4 different PS in the Los Angeles area, I stumbled upon Dr. Lance Everett Wyatt. Thank the lord that I did! As soon as I entered the office I felt so welcomed and the staff was so unbelievably friendly. They got me in right away to meet Dr. Wyatt. He is absolutely everything you want in a plastic surgeon and more! He is warm, friendly; he really takes the time to get to know all of your wants, needs and expectations. I have never had a doctor take so much time with me; he does not just try to have you zoom in and out of the office like I've felt so many PS do. It shows that he really cares for his patients needs over everything. He also gives his input on the ways he can maximize the results of your procedure with his special techniques. For instance, I thought I needed a breast lift, breast implants, tummy tuck, and a thigh lift. He showed me ways and techniques he would use that he could cover those needs by only doing breast implants and a tummy tuck. After meeting with him, I was left with so much hope and I knew that I needed him to be my surgeon that I thought I would pay absolutely any price to have him do my surgery. So I met with the very lovely financial counselor Kristy, and she made my surgery price so low I did not even think you could find prices for Plastic Surgery like this, unless you went to Mexico or decided to travel abroad for your surgeries. I told her that I wanted my surgery ASAP; little did I know she would get me in one week after my first consultation. Everything sounded all too good to be true, but it wasn't. Dr. Lance Wyatt made me believe in miracles. Let me tell you he did what he said and beyond! His tummy tuck scar goes lower than any other plastic surgeon, which he did in a strategic way to lift my inner thighs slightly and also my pubic area. The incisions for my breast implants are tinier then I ever thought possible. He made my breasts look absolutely amazing, without even doing a lift! And I never ever thought that a tummy tuck could look this good, especially with the challenge I gave him with the crazy looking tummy I had. My waist is so tiny now and my abs are super flat, and its only been a week! I know Im not supposed to see the full beautiful results of my surgery for 3-6 months because of swelling, but oh my goodness I would be happy with the way it looks now, Im already wanting to hop into a new bikini! He put in so much extra time on my tummy, and that time he put in definitely paid off. Now here comes the big plus, I know with plastic surgery we all hear of this unbearable pain and that you have to drown yourself in large doses of pain pills. I don't know what this man did but right after surgery I was up and walking around no pain no problem, the only thing I had to complain about was the slight nausea from the anesthesia directly after surgery, but even that went away within a minute. So I heard that the next day would be the absolute worst, that I was going to have the worst pain that day... didnt happen. I was just left thinking when is the pain going to kick in? I mean obviously you are walking a tad bit differently after a tummy tuck after the first day because of your binder and drains, but other than that I was in tip top shape. I had my surgery about 9 days ago now, and had my drains and some stitches taken out yesterday, and within those day I had only taken 3 of the pain pills from the two large prescription bottles they had prescribed for me! I had only taken those pills because at first I thought I was supposed to, not because I really needed them. No joke, Im a nanny and take care of infants and I called my boss to come into work today because I feel so good. So I truly hope you take my advice, if you want stunning results, a plastic surgeon and office staff that wants nothing but to make you feel comfortable, happy, and cared for, and as close you can get to a painless recovery, then please stop your search now and go to Dr. Lance Wyatt. He is the definition of a miracle worker!

|  Abdominoplasty with Lipo of Flanks, Dorsal Rolls, and Sacrum  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

Dr. Wyatts precision is astounding. He did an excellent job with my tummy tuck, and lipo. My scar is very very low, and he was able to remove 50% of the stretchmarks on my abdomen. I am very pleased with the results. He needs to add more before and after pics to his website but overall, he is an awesome Dr.... and he brought back my confidence--now my tummy is flat again!

|  Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I am absolutely astonished at the job that Dr. Wyatt has performed with my tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction. I've seen several before and after pictures of tummy tuck incisions and post surgery scars and I although I was not looking forward to the high, uneven, insightful scar that would remain on my body, it was better then living with the hideous pouch that I've had to endure for several years after having 2 children. So u could only imagine my excitement when I removed my girdle (a few days after surgery) to find the most low, clean, and accurately aligned incision I have ever seen. Very easily concealed by a bikini bottom. My breast and waste line are beautiful as well and I no longer feel insecure.Dr. Wyatt is an amazing surgeon who doesn't cut corners and he gives you the facts up front. I felt confident that he and his staff would do an outstanding job and prepare me for the recovery process.If you're looking for an experienced surgeon who can provide u with detailed information on your procedure and amazing results, call Dr. Wyatt.

|  Best Surgeon in L.A.!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I chose Dr. Wyatt to perform my lipo (over 13 areas) in 2010, because he genuinely cares; takes his time and is extremely knowledgeable! I was so pleased with my results that I went back to him in 2011 to have a tummy tuck. Currently I am 6 months post-op, and I am ready to wear a bikini for the 1st time ever! My stomach muscles and core are so strong that guys do not even believe that I have had 3 kids. I am often complimented on how perfect my body looks, and I am quick to inform people that I owe it all to Dr. Wyatt! I have also had several co-workers ask me for his business card. In fact, some of my close friends have already chosen him to perform their elective surgeries and are just as pleased! Thank you Dr. Wyatt for giving me a brand new life!

|  Dr. Wyatt changed my life  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I had breast augmentation procedure done to boost my self esteem, which had been very low since I had my son. I had three consultations and ultimately chose Dr. Wyatt, who performed the procedure on 02/22/12. His staff is sometimes a little difficult to reach, but then again, so am I. Dr. Wyatt made me feel very comfortable each time I met with him, and I found it easy to speak to him and feel comfortable under the circumstances. Most importantly, he did an excellent job on my breasts, who are now very beautiful and I absolutely love them. I got saline implants over the muscle, with an areolar incision. I went from a 36B to a 42DD. My incisions have healed beautifully and you can barely see the scars, which Im sure will disappear in time. Dr. Wyatt calls me at least once a week to make sure I'm ok and I couldn't be more happy.

|  Gave me back to myself  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

There are enough words to describe how GOOD..no GREAT ! I feel about Dr. Wyatt..but not enough TIME !..so, let me attempt to put it short and sweet....after I had my children it never occurred to me that I was still a PERSON..a woman who might have a personal life again...(laughing)..motherhood altered my figure so much I had gave up on any real "sexy"..trading instead for low lights and props in real life intimate moments..but then came my doctor..LANCE WYATT..!! he bought my SEXY back !!!!..no need for girdles and camoflaug...(laugh)..he "erased" my prior ' sins' and gave me..back to myself ! I LOVE THIS MAN ! GOD bless his soul ! He is NUMBER ONE !!!

|  RN opinion  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

Dr. Wyatt is an excellent plastic surgen. He was listen to me and my concerns. He gave me his opinion and offerd several solutions to my problem. I'm an RN and I understand the medical terms that are used. My husband needed more reasurance and Dr. Wyatt was able to explain to him the procedure in terms that he could understand. It made me feel good knowing that they both had my best interest in mind.

|  Flawless  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Upon my consultation with Dr. Wyatt I extensity researched his background and found many interesting facts, most interesting, Dr. Wyatt comes from a family of doctors including his father, mother, and sister whom all practice medicine in Los Angeles. I also found varies television show clips Dr. Wyatt was featured in. All of which made me very confident with my decision to consult Dr. Wyatt for my liposuction and subsequent fat transfer to the buttocks. During my consultation Dr. Wyatt set realistic goals of what could be achieved with a fat transfer. He also advised me of the different butt augmentation procedures in the US and abroad. After the consultation I decided to proceed with 8 areas of liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. It is now 6 weeks after surgery and the results supersede anything I could have imagined. The results yielded a completely natural look and I have basically no incision scaring. Having a natural outcome was an important factor to me and Im ecstatic with the results. I would recommend Dr. Wyatt to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

|  Worse decision  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Got breast lift with implants and it left me badly scarred. Worse decision going there. Plus my breast are still uneven and so are my nipples. Not happy. Now I have to live with this until I can afford surgery to correct what Dr. Wyatt did. Over 7,000 dollars down the toilet.

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Wyatt and his staff were very helpful and informative. And, I am SO pleased with the results of my surgery! I would definately recommend him to a friend. In fact, I already have.

Aug 2nd, 2011

I had breast enhancement/augmentation performed on July 20th. Dr. Wyatt placed saline implants on top of the muscle and I have to say I am pleased with my results. Dr. Wyatt is caring, friendly and took the time to explain the procedure and why he wanted to go on top of the muscle as opposed to under the muscle. The day of surgery, Dr. Wyatt quizzed me just to make sure I understood (who does that if he doesn't care). I was expecting to experience pain similar to childbirth (childbirth is much worse) but in my case there was no pain. I'm barely using my pain medication only for the discomfort the first couple of nights. The discomfort is from the swelling and bruising but that is decreasing day by day. My breasts are still numb and tingling and I'm hearing from others this is normal and this will gradually decrease as well. Prior to Dr. Wyatt I saw 5 plastic surgeons and only one other person went into detail but not as much detail as Dr Wyatt did during my consultation. I picked Dr. Wyatt because of many factors including his staff, his personality and the reasonable cost for the procedure. His staff in both offices are professional, courteous and friendly. All and all, I am very happy and I love my fuller looking breasts and I would definitely use Dr. Wyatt again if I decided to get any other procedure. I would also recommend him to others. If I had to do this all over again I would pick Dr. Wyatt hands down. Tritia D.

|  Dr. Wonderful  |  show details
by Wendy Laguna on Jul 23rd, 2011

I had my surgery on June 16, 2011. Dr. Wyatt and his staff are amazing. I had my implants replaced and liposuction. The fact that Dr. Wyatt called me that evening to check up on me made me feel like I wasn't just another patient. The office staff checks in and when you go in the office they are very welcoming even when the phones are going crazy and the lobby is full. My husband recommends Dr. Wyatt to anyone that mentions plastic surgery. We both carry his business cards with us. Not only did he do my plastic surgery he does my botox. He is so amazing that my friend just had her breast augmentation and lipo last week.

Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Wyatt performed a my breast augmentation, lipo and mini tummy tuck. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and they were very professional. Dr. Wyatt explained the procedures to me in full detail and answered any and all questions and concerns that I had. His bedside manner was EXCELLENT. The cost was very affordable and I will recommend Dr. Wyatt to my family and friends.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in LA  |  show details
by clalopez at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had breast augmentation, Dr. Wyatt is very talented, professional and caring physician. Before having my procedure, I was told by friends that this was a painful procedure. I can say that I had a good experience, my procedure was a success! I did not experience any pain and had a fast recovery. I recommended Dr. Wyatt to friends and family who were interested in plastic surgery.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Best Plastic Surgeon in LA  |  show details
by clalopez at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  a caring docotr  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr Wyatt is very professional in the cosmetic field. He treated me as his client with caring, understanding and respect. He answered my questions and concerns with detailed explanations in a time manner. As one of his clients, I feel truly being cared by his attention. Definitely, he is on the top of the cosmetic field. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor. His diagnosis is accurate, his treatment is effective, and the charge is reasonable too. I was amazed by the effect of each treatment. My scar get smaller, my skin become silky smooth, it just looks so much better now. I really appreciate everything he has done on me. My family who get his treatment have the same amazing experience too. Definitely, We will continue our treatment with Dr Wyatt and highly recommend him to you, who pursue your most beauty now.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Lance Wyatt and his staff were far and away the most professional and honest group I've ever worked with. From start to finish, I felt like the most important patient to them and my results are quite unbelievable! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! I would recommend Dr. Wyatt to my family and friends.

Jun 22nd, 2011

I had breast augmentation, Dr. Wyatt is very talented, professional and caring physician. Before having my procedure, I was advised by friends that this was a painful procedure. I can say that I had a good experience, my breast augmentation procedure was a success! I did not experience any pain and had a fast recovery. I would recommend Dr. Wyatt to anyone interested in plastic surgery. Claudia A.

|  Karen Gunning  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2008

A total pleasure, i would recommend him to anyone.

|  Kind, perceptive, sensitive and talented.  |  show details
by Supermom on Oct 19th, 2008

I would recommend Dr.Wyatt to anyone interested in getting plastic surgery. Overall, it was a great experience.