A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Yeoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Yeoman, Surgeon, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- subspecialty in geriatric dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeoman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Yeoman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance F Yeoman DO is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lance F. Yeoman practice?
- Dr. Lance Yeoman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lance Yeoman practices Dermatology near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Dermatologists.