Dr. Lancing Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lancing Patterson?

June 14th, 2016

Very rude!!

Hello. I will have to say that I have never been To a DR. that was as rude as this man he just don't care about his patients at all he has no manners what so ever . He also does not explain things well at all.I hope this review will help others to decide whether or not to do business with him.

October 16th, 2013

Bad Experience

I went to see Dr Patterson as a referral from the ER after I had kidney stones. I waited in a room for over 3 hours to see in. When he came in his manner for very bad. Just because I wasn't hurting in the spot where my kidney stone was, he said I didn't have stones that I had a back problem with previous back surgery. Then he went out three times to look at Xrays and came back and I advised me maybe I did. He had also told me I was wasting his time and mine. I was in tears when I left and he didn't care. I'm a senior and have been to several doctors but he is the worse I have ever seen. Also I have a witness to his rudeness because my granddaughter was with me. Again he is AWFUL, rude, and not very professional. I know have a wonderful doctor who has corrected my problem with kidney stones!!!!

March 7th, 2017