Urologist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very rude!! show details Very rude!!
Jun 14th, 2016

Hello. I will have to say that I have never been To a DR. that was as rude as this man he just don't care about his patients at all he has no manners what so ever . He also does not explain things well at all.I hope this review will help others to decide whether or not to do business with him.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Ann P. on Oct 16th, 2013

I went to see Dr Patterson as a referral from the ER after I had kidney stones. I waited in a room for over 3 hours to see in. When he came in his manner for very bad. Just because I wasn't hurting in the spot where my kidney stone was, he said I didn't have stones that I had a back problem with previous back surgery. Then he went out three times to look at Xrays and came back and I advised me maybe I did. He had also told me I was wasting his time and mine. I was in tears when I left and he didn't care. I'm a senior and have been to several doctors but he is the worse I have ever seen. Also I have a witness to his rudeness because my granddaughter was with me. Again he is AWFUL, rude, and not very professional. I know have a wonderful doctor who has corrected my problem with kidney stones!!!!