Urologists

380 Hospital Dr
Ste 320
Macon, GA 31217
478-742-5331
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Ann P. on Oct 16th, 2013

I went to see Dr Patterson as a referral from the ER after I had kidney stones. I waited in a room for over 3 hours to see in. When he came in his manner for very bad. Just because I wasn't hurting in the spot where my kidney stone was, he said I didn't have stones that I had a back problem with previous back surgery. Then he went out three times to look at Xrays and came back and I advised me maybe I did. He had also told me I was wasting his time and mine. I was in tears when I left and he didn't care. I'm a senior and have been to several doctors but he is the worse I have ever seen. Also I have a witness to his rudeness because my granddaughter was with me. Again he is AWFUL, rude, and not very professional. I know have a wonderful doctor who has corrected my problem with kidney stones!!!!

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2013

Dr Patterson removed a kidney stone in August 2013. While at the Surgery Center waiting for my surgery he never came in to talk to me before they put me to sleep.. then after my surgery never came in to talk to me nor did he talk to the family afterwards. I was very disappointed. I went to see him at his office the following week and his office staff was VERY RUDE and I was looked down on because I was on a payment plan with them. Dr Patterson has a POOR bedside manner and does not seem very compassionate for his patients.