A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lander Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lander Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Reg Med Ctr Inc
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lander A Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lander A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lander Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lander Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Conway, AR.
See Conway Primary Care Doctors and Conway General Practitioners.