A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lander Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lander Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Reg Med Ctr Inc
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lander Arthur Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lander A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lander Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lander Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Conway, AR.
See Conway Primary Care Doctors and Conway General Practitioners.