A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Landon Etheridge Argo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Etheridge Argo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Etheridge Argo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Landon Etheridge Argo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Landon Etheridge Argo practice?
- Dr. Landon Etheridge Argo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Landon Etheridge Argo practices Emergency Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Jackson, MS.
See Overland Park Emergency Physicians.