Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Landon Smith
Dr. Landon Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Resolute Health Hospital, Lake Pointe Medical Center and Texas Health Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Landon Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Landon Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New Braunfels, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Mitra Haghiri-Canales
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
New Braunfels, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Jackie Hayes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New Braunfels, TX 0 mi28