A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Landon Hoecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Landon Hoecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Landon Hoecker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoecker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoecker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Landon Hoecker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Landon Hoecker practice?
- Dr. Landon Hoecker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Landon Hoecker practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.