A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Landon King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Landon King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Landon Stuart King MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Landon S. King practice?
- Dr. Landon King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Landon King practices Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.