A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Landon Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Landon Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Landon Perry, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Perry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Landon Scott Perry MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Landon S. Perry practice?
- Dr. Landon Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Landon Perry practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.