A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Landon Trost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Landon Trost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
Education & Awards
Dr. Trost graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Trost has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Landon Westlund Trost MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Landon W. Trost practice?
- Dr. Landon Trost has 1 office location.
Dr. Landon Trost practices Urology near Lake City, MN.
See Lake City Urologists.