A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Benoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Benoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Benoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Benoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Jeffrey Benoff MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lane J. Benoff practice?
- Dr. Lane Benoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lane Benoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Internists and Hasbrouck Heights Cardiologists.