A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Benoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Benoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoff
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Benoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Benoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Jeffrey Benoff MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lane J. Benoff practice?
- Dr. Lane Benoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Benoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Internists and Hasbrouck Heights Cardiologists.