A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Bigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Bigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Bigler, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bigler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Richard Bigler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lane R. Bigler practice?
- Dr. Lane Bigler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Bigler practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dermatologists and Mesa Pathologists.