Learn more about Dr. Lane Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Brown is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lane R. Brown practice?
Dr. Lane Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.