Surgeons
30575 Woodward Ave
Ste 100
Royal Oak, Royal Oak, MI 48073
810-280-8550
Locations and availability (6)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pathetic  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

His staff is arrogant and rude and are a reflection of him. Post surgery, I developed an infection and called the office. It was a Fri. And a holiday weekend and there was a doctor in the office when I called. I was told Not to come in, to wait until Tuesday and call back if I still had symptoms. They said if it got worse to go to the ER. That's where I went, spending 12 lovely hours on a stretcher in the hall, finally being admitted where I stayed for 5 days getting IV antibiotics, followed by more antibiotics at home. I was given a private room with physical therapy in my room - I think they didn't want me talking to other patients. When I went to the office for a follow up visit, I waited 40 min. To be put in a room and then waited another 30 min. For him to come in. While waiting, I could hear him next door talking to another guy about classic cars! I can't believe I was stupid enough to wait for him! Now, I need another surgery and the doctor overwhelmingly recommended is in the same practice. I was told that I could not have an appt. with him - would have to see Brown. NO THANK YOU! I will go elsewhere. Is this Russia or something? You can't see the doctor you choose, even if you have good insurance?

|  One of my best doctors.  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

Dr. Brown has replaced both of my knee joints and both of my hip joints. He left it for me to decide when the pain was enough for me to feel ready for surgery. There was no pressure to operate. He explained the procedures fully. I do recommend him to anyone who could benefit from his services. Dr. Brown has replaced my husband's hip joint and my daughter's knee joint, both find him a fine surgeon.

|  Post operative care  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Brown failed to recognize the significance of my continuing hip pain even when that pain was chronic. He failed to perform blood work that would have clearly shown an incredibly serious infection. A follow-up visit to a different orthopedic surgeon immediately recognized the problem and found infections that incapacitated me for several months. I would hesitate to return to Dr. Brown.

|  HIP replacement total failureI  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I had a hip replacement done by Dr. Brown because he came highly recommended. I ended up with a leg length discrepancy which affected my knees, back and gait. He was so non-chalant about it during my follow-up visits and said to get a lift put on all my shoes. What?????

|  No help with problem  |  show details
by disappointed sally on Jun 29th, 2010

I came in with acute knee pain.Took xrays . I was told to lose weight.Came out with acute knee pain. Dr didn't nothing.