Dr. Lane Childs MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Salt Lake City, UT

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016
Iim 66 and have the usual older men issues. I've going to Dr. Child's for about 6 years. I think he is excellent

July 5th, 2016
Very patient to spend a lot of time with me to explain my problem and options for treatment. Excellent surgeon and easy to talk to.

March 18th, 2016
Communicate with your clients
I got rescheduled twice prior to my procedure to accommodate Dr. Childs schedule. I then arrived 15 minutes early as requested for my proceedure only to be told that the Dr. was not in the office and that it would be another hour before he would arive. No phone call or advanced warning. This caused significant challenges with picking up and dropping off kids at school for my wife (who had also adjusted her schedule to drive me). No one really cared. No apology...nothing...so unprofessional.

June 26th, 2015
He tried to force his view onto me, I felt he tried to misguide me and did not act in my best interest. I can't say I would recommend this provider.

May 14th, 2015
did not help me with my problem prescribed same medication that I told him to do not work had to find another urologist

April 23rd, 2015
Wonderful
This doctor is very wonderful doctor, in which it came from my family resources,if you have problems with bladder control,,,, he is the one. Thank you Lane in taking care of patients and for caring for other patients as well.

March 13th, 2015
Trust him with my life.
Literally saved my life. Held my hand and looked in my eyes when I cried. Super competent super kind.

February 4th, 2015
Excellent
Dr Fisher was excellent. Gave us all the information we needed to make the right decision. He was very personable every time we saw him. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 12th, 2015
Very Professional
My annual exam: The office process is well organized and efficient. Nice people man the reception area. My laboratory and appointment waits were both less than ten minutes. The nurse was pleasant, professional and efficient. Dr. Childs is pleasant, takes the time to explain exam results and the expectations for future annual exams as I continue to age.

December 18th, 2014
Very Friendly
The office is very welcoming and peaceful. Check-In staff is prompt and very friendly. The Doctor and nurses also do a superb job taking care of all questions and concerns. A+ Facility.

December 15th, 2014
Very Good
I was unfortunate to get a very bad case of Kidney Stones a year ago, but was very fortunate to find Dr. Gange to help me out. I'm an airline pilot and I'm not allowed to work with any retained stones and was looking to be out of work for a long extended period of time. While being treated by Dr Gange he was very proactive about my situation and worked aggressively with my primary care doctor to get me back to work as quickly as possible. I was out of work a much shorter time than I thought I would be.

December 12th, 2014
Very Good
I am always treated with respect when I come in for my appointments. Dr. Gange always listens to my questions and tries to answer them completely.