A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Donnelly, MD is board certified in Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
- Radiation Injuries
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Diseases
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Donnelly MD is a male Pediatric Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lane Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Lane Donnelly has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lane Donnelly practices Pediatric Radiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists.