inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2013
Horribly arrogant, uncaring, unprofessional ER doctor EVER.
If you happen to find yourself in the Rupert Emergency Room and he is your doctor I suggest you just turn around and walk out (that's if you can walk) or ask for another doctor. I was so so so sick (was sick for months) and truly felt as though I needed admitted. At this point,I had no inclination I had lyme disease. I told him all my symptoms and he said quote "This doesn't make sense." Then to top it off, I overheard him telling his staff that I am making up stories. As though I would really fake something like that?! That is insane. He sent me home UNABLE TO WALK with a diagnoses of anxiety. REALLY? When something doesn't make sense to doctors they are certainly quick to say it's the pt's mental health because they are too stupid, or lazy, to get to the bottom of the problem-as in the ROOT CAUSE. To top it off, I get a gigantic bill... all for some vitals to be taken and that whole staff to humiliate me.... Minidoka Memorial hospital, you should be ashamed to hire bottom of the barrel docs like this! People that are sick want help not to be mocked and told it's "all in our heads." Word is going to get around.....

September 20th, 2011