Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lane Jennings
Dr. Lane Jennings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with other offices in Ormond Beach, FL and Port Orange, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jennings is affiliated with Halifax Behavioral Services, Halifax Health Medical Center-Daytona Beach and Halifax Medical Center Port Orange. Dr. Jennings has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lane Jennings has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Lane Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Kenisha Pemberton
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi5
Dr. Brittany Newton
Family Medicine, Residency
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi
Dr. John Shelton
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi37