A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane P Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lane P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lane Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Johnson practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.