Learn more about Dr. Lane Krevitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Krevitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Krevitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Professional Voice Care
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krevitt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krevitt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krevitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lane D. Krevitt practice?
Dr. Lane Krevitt practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Plastic Surgeons, New York Internists, New York Sleep Medicine Doctors, New York Ophthalmologists, and New York Surgeons.