A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Krevitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Krevitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Krevitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krevitt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krevitt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane D Krevitt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Lane D. Krevitt practice?
- Dr. Lane Krevitt has 12 office locations.
Dr. Lane Krevitt practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.