A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Meyer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Meyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- abnormal uterine bleeding
- advanced laparoscopy
- highr risk obstetrics
- pelvic organ prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bigfork Valley Hospital
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Michael Meyer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lane M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Lane Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Meyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.