Learn more about Dr. Lane Scheiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Scheiber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheiber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheiber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Scheiber, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiber graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Scheiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Bernard Scheiber MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lane B. Scheiber practice?
- Dr. Lane Scheiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Scheiber practices Rheumatology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Rheumatologists.