A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Scheiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Scheiber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Scheiber, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheiber graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Scheiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Bernard Scheiber MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lane B. Scheiber practice?
- Dr. Lane Scheiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lane Scheiber practices Rheumatology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Rheumatologists.