Learn more about Dr. Lane Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Shepherd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shepherd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Edward Shepherd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lane E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Lane Shepherd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lane Shepherd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.