A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Shepherd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Shepherd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shepherd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Edward Shepherd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lane E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Lane Shepherd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lane Shepherd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.