A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Wong, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Wong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center 9920 Talbert Ave. Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane Irwin Wong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lane I. Wong practice?
- Dr. Lane Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lane Wong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.