Sep 7th, 2015

Dr Wang and his staffs and are a very good IVF team. They manage each detail of the IVF process very well and also adjust the care based on patient need. I'm pregnant through their help and will have a boy and a girl, and the expense is also reasonable. I really recommend Dr Wang's team - Hope IVF. If you want a baby for a long but didn't find the help. Why don't you try Hope IVF?

Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Wong is wonderful and his staff is amazing. We were so lucky to find them. You can tell they really care about helping you meet your pregnancy goal. They helped us get pregnant with twin girls due in November. If you are struggling with infertility I highly recommend their office!

Amazing staff show details Amazing staff
Jun 2nd, 2015

I had an exceptional experience with Dr. Wong and his staff and resulted in my two beautiful babies after years of unexplained infertility.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Aneeka on Apr 30th, 2015

We conceived very quickly with Dr. Wong's help. Thank you!

A True Doctor show details A True Doctor
by Bill D on Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Wong is a true doctor. We went 4 rounds with another doctor who was a great salesman, but not a good doctor. Dr. Wong did tests on my wife that the other doctor did not. He discovered the best approach and my wife got pregnant the first time. Our daughter is 13 months; we would not be parents if not for Dr. Wong. He is a soft spoken person, but has great skill and knowledge. We thank God for him.

Best Fertility Clinic! show details Best Fertility Clinic!
by Amy H. on Apr 17th, 2014

My husband and I naturally conceived our daughter, and knew we would love to have another child but unfortunately, I was unable to conceive due to unexplained infertility. After 5 long frustrating years of TTC, we were fortunate to meet Dr. Wong and his wonderful staff. (Wish we could've met him earlier and saved precious time and money) After trying many various fertility treatments and failed, I became desperate and feel helpless. Dr. Wong did not take advantage of my desperateness, and even suggested trying less costly treatments such as IUI when we wanted to go straight to IVF. Unfortunately, IUI still did not do it for me, and I wanted a more aggressive approach and moved on to IVF and boy, are we glad! My healthy & beautiful son is 6 months old now (I've been meaning to leave a feedback but my baby is keeping me very busy!). During the consultation, Dr. Wong took his time to explain everything thoroughly and answered all the questions and concerns we had. I thought the IVF process would be stressful and confusing, but Dr. Wong and his staff always explained things clearly before we leave the office and even if I had questions after leaving the office, I can always count on his knowledgeable & courteous staff to answer them and you will never get a machine but a friendly & caring staff. I don't know how they do it with so many patients and full schedule but they always make me feel like I'm their only patient and attend to my needs fairly quickly and always able to squeeze me in his busy schedule. After I conceived, the care did not end there, Dr. Wong would monitor me and baby closely for the first trimester until I graduate to OB care. I had an unfortunate bleeding during my 8th week pregnancy and panicked and called Dr. Wong at 11:00pm and he called me back the very second to assured me to not worry and offered to come in to see me the next morning on a Sunday even though I already had a scheduled appointment on Monday to reassure me everything is ok and after a confirming ultrasound, we feel so much better seeing my baby's strong heartbeat. Dr. Wong is truly amazing, understanding and cares about all his patients. I was sad to leave the comfort of his care. Infertility can be stressful, so going to the right doctor and clinic is very important and I highly recommend Dr. Wong! My experience at Hope IVF is a very memorable one. Hope is in our hearts! <3

Thank you Dr. Wong. 5-stars!!! show details Thank you Dr. Wong. 5-stars!!!
by Cathy on Apr 10th, 2014

We have been trying to conceive for the past three years and have visited multiple fertility doctors. By far, Hope IVF has been the best experience in all regards. The primary focus was always on the patient. With other fertility doctors, it appeared that the focus was on the business side. All of our questions were always answered, and your staff was very caring and supportive every step of the way. We are excited that we were able to conceive on our first cycle of conventional IVF. Now, we have a 2-month old baby boy. However, we will miss our office visits with you and your staff. You will be in our hearts forever.

Pregnant two separate times on our first round of IVF! show details Pregnant two separate times on our first round of IVF!
by Rebecca B. on Nov 6th, 2013

The first thing that sold me on Dr. Wong was that he spent 2 hours with my husband and I during our initial consultation. He thoroughly went through all of my test results and came up with a game plan that resulted in the birth of my daughter on our first IVF cycle! We went back two years later and got pregnant on our first attempt AGAIN! This time with a boy:) To say Dr. Wong's experience/knowledge of his field is extensive would be an understatement. I truely felt like he cared about me. The same can be said about his staff. Every time I called the office to ask a question, it seemed like whomever answered the phone knew my chart by heart. I never once felt like a number. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Hope IVF and our experience there.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Oct 4th, 2013

At first, we were going to a different doctor in laguna hills, we were with them like a year with no success. Then I found Dr Wong, saw the good reviews. But I was still hesitant because at that point I lost all the trust on doctors. But no, Dr Wong is the best dr I have seen. And his staff is very understanding and freindly. Because of Dr Wong we have a beautiful baby boy, he is our miracle. Thank you Dr Wong. I would recommend anyone, with fertility issue, to go to Dr Wong.

So grateful we switched to Dr. Wong! show details So grateful we switched to Dr. Wong!
by Christine on Aug 8th, 2013

Because of Dr. Wong and his staff, my husband and I have a healthy and wonderful 5-month-old daughter. They are truly exceptional. We had been going to another fertility doctor in Newport Beach before we found, and switched to, Dr. Wong. We were seeking fertility assistance because several years ago, my left fallopian tube ruptured from an ectopic pregnancy and was removed. Trying to get pregnant was very stressful and going to the other fertility doctor’s office caused additional stress. At the other fertility doctor’s office: 1) I always waited at least 45 minutes and felt extremely rushed when actually seen 2) I was seen 90% by a P.A. and the P.A.s who saw me were often wrong about why I was there and which test/procedure I was supposed to have, 3) different P.A.s often gave contradictory information for the same visit– i.e. which ovary I was ovulating from, and 4) I had to repeatedly follow up about test results. This other doctor’s office started feeling like a mill and I felt like a number. Yet, I felt like we had invested so much time and money at this doctor’s office undergoing various tests, shots, and multiple IUI procedures for several months that it was hard to think of switching to another doctor and starting all over. But the stress of going to this other doctor’s office took too much of a toll emotionally and financially and we searched for another doctor. Thankfully, we found Dr. Wong through internet searches. Our experience with Dr. Wong and his staff was remarkably different than our experience at the other doctor’s office. At Dr. Wong’s office, I always felt calm and serene. His office is very well run: I never waited for more than five minutes for any appointment and my time felt valued; Dr. Wong and his staff were always well prepared (I never once had to correct anyone about why I was there); they always promptly called me about test results without me asking; and I saw Dr. Wong on my visits. Dr. Wong is an amazing doctor and person. He’s extremely knowledgeable, honest, and did a great job explaining everything. We got pregnant from our first IUI with Dr. Wong. Dr. Wong and his staff are genuinely caring. For anyone who is looking for an amazing, genuine fertility doctor they can trust, we would highly recommend Dr. Wong. We are so grateful that we made the switch to Dr. Wong. Our successful fertility journey with Dr. Wong was wonderful, affordable, and efficient.

Success story show details Success story
by Elyse R. on Jul 10th, 2013

It took me 2 years to carry a pregnancy to term and now I have the most wonderful gift I could ever ask for, a son. Thanks to Dr. Wong and his awesome staff I am a mommy. I can't thank them enough for their kindness, support and genuine love. This group of people will be in my heart forever.

Very Happy.... we felt like we were at home and not in an office show details Very Happy.... we felt like we were at home and not in an office
by Michielle, Russel and Braeden on Apr 18th, 2013

I did a lot of research and the many places I looked into did not make me feel comfortable. I had to talk to three to four different people for a few simple answers, not to mention wanted to charge me for every moment they would spend on the phone with me. A good friend of mine referred me to Dr. Wong, she spoke so highly of him. I was optimistic, but Dr. Wong proved her right... he is amazing! He has a way of letting you know he cares... which meant a lot.. he is absolutely wonderful... and never told me anything that was untrue. He was very honest, which I sincerely appreciated. When I was frustrated he calmed me down, with the truth and caring manner. His staff of nurses really made me feel at home. When I could have felt uncomfortable with them or the Dr. I felt right at home... because that is the great atmosphere they promote. I can honestly say that I LOVE them... they are the greatest... not to mention assisted our family with growing .... I could not recommend him enough... or say enough great things.... our family will forever be grateful to him.

by Angela on Mar 19th, 2013

My husband and I started seeing Dr. Wong after trying to conceive baby #2 for almost 2 years, and I'm happy to report that with the help of Dr. Wong and his staff, we'll be expecting in September! He always made sure that everything was explained thoroughly and always asked if we had any questions. Everyone was always so nice and helpful and really made me feel comfortable being there. If we decide to have another baby, we will definitely come back to Hope IVF!

Best infertility doctor show details Best infertility doctor
by Kaycie, C on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Wong and his staff are wonderful. He is extremely knowledgable and skilled in his field. When I went to him for my very first experience with infertility he was very thorough and gave me all my options on how I could conceive. Once I started my IVF fresh cycle he knew how my body would react even before it happened and because of this everything went perfect and kept the cost of the medications as low as possible. The staff was so friendly and great at answering all my questions. I loved the fact that I could reach his office staff or Dr. Wong himself at anytime even after hours. I don't know very many doctors that will give you there cell phone number incase you need it. After going to Dr. Wong I am now 12 weeks pregnant from my very first IVF cycle and couldn't be happier!! I am so thankful that I chose him to be my doctor in helping me to become pregnant.

by Kara F on Feb 7th, 2013

I would recommend dr Wong and his office to family and friends. Because of Dr Wong and his dedication to what he does, I am expecting twins!

Simply Wonderful Experience show details Simply Wonderful Experience
Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Wong and his staff are truly compassionate, knowledgeable and caring! Infertility is an emotional process and I felt like Dr. Wong and staff really cared about me, they greeted me when I came in, knew my name, asked how I was, always genuinely friendly. Dr Wong helped us with our 'unexplained infertility' which led to a beautiful daughter and now a son on the way. Highly recommend!

Oct 24th, 2012

First , very neat and comfortable waiting area. Second, very nice, courtesy front desk nurses. These two things will ease your worries and anxiety when you just step into the office. Dr. Wong is a very nice person with good bedside manner. The whole procedure seemed scary, but with the help of Dr. Wong and the nurses, I survived and succeeded. Many thanks to Dr. Wong and Hope!

Dr. Wong and his magical wand :) show details Dr. Wong and his magical wand :)
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Wong is an amazing infertility specialist. We had such a great experience. Me and my wife have been trying to have a baby for last two years and her OB/GYN referred us to Dr. Wong. We were extremely hesitant to visit an IVF center as we knew it comes with big hole to the pocket. My wife had hard time ovulating and we thought any IVF facility would straight away put us through the IUI or IVF cycles. But Dr. Wong is an exception. He absolutely didn't rush through anything. Although her OB/GYN had tried putting her on Clomid cycles without any result, Dr. Wong recommended us to try with Clomid once again with other supplementary medicines. It took her just 2 months to ovulate and conceive :) HOPE IVF was extremely considerate to the fact that the costs for these tests could pile up very easily. Hope IVF never rushed us into expensive treatments. The entire staff of Hope IVF is extremely friendly and helpful. Scheduling an appointment was an equally good experience. They would absolutely accommodate any schedule request. The day my wife found out the positive pregnancy test, the staff scheduled for an blood test the same day and the result the same evening. The most important thing for us was that Dr. Wong always took the time to talk to us about our options or to explain an upcoming procedure. Sometimes he'd sit with us for 30 minutes or more, which is unheard of these days! I never felt that I was rushed into anything that we weren't ready for.

Jun 3rd, 2012

My husband and I fall under the "unexplained infertility" category. We are both in our mid 20th, but were unable to conceive for a year and half before we finally ran out of patience and decided to try whatever it takes including IVF. Dr. Wong is the second infertility specialist we saw. Comparing to the first one we saw in Newport Beach, Dr. Wong spent more time educating us on the reproductive system, the pros and cos of different fertilities drugs and treatment options. Dr. Wong is very knowledgeable and has very high ethical standard. With his help, we conceived with IUI injectibles within two months. He saved us from having to go through IVF, and also time and money. We're definitely going back to him for our next babies!

May 7th, 2012

My husband and I met with Dr. Wong after trying unsuccessully to conceive for more than one year. Dr. Wong helped us to feel confident that we would conceive from our first appointment. Dr. Wong and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and always very friendly and willing to help. They take their time with each patient and we never felt rushed even with many questions sometimes. I am now pregnant thanks to Dr. Wong and will forever be grateful to him and his staff. We will see him again for #2.

Best Dr. ever show details Best Dr. ever
Jan 28th, 2012

I would and have recommended Dr. Wong as a great doctor. He is extremely caring, intelligent, and professional. For the past five years he has always addressed my needs, has been very thorough. I love his systematic professional approach combined with his very caring way. Can't say enough good things about him...and I have seen many doctors before I met Dr. Wong.

Jan 22nd, 2012

We conceived our first child 10 years ago through an IVF procedure performed by Dr. Wong. We were so happy with the service we received from him that we followed him as he opened his own practice. Even though we moved across the country, we travelled back to California to work with Dr. Wong. We now have three boys and we are eternally grateful for Dr. Wong! He gave us hope when we thought there was no hope left. His kindness and sincerity are so reassuring as you go through a very difficult process. We cannot recommend him strongly enough!

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Dec 8th, 2011

My husband and I came to Dr. Wong after trying to conceive for one year. Dr. Wong spent quality time with us to understand our problem and to explain the process. He never pushed expensive or invasive procedures on us which I always appreciated. I also became pregnant after my third IUI and he was truly and genuinely happy for us. If you ever have questions his office staff are always so polite and patient. His nurse, Lisa, is wonderful, caring and funny. I really miss her. Dr. Wong will always call you back personally the same day if you have questions. In the end, we are so greatful to this physician and his office staff. It is very personal there and I was so sad to leave his office to go to my OBGYN (even though I adore her too). You get such great care here and they are very conscious of your wallet and your emotions. Wonderful experience.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Wong and his staff are amazing and compassionate. Dr. Wong is very knowledgeable and is willing to explain in details the different procedures and outcomes. His staff personnel are wonderful and lovely. Dr. Wong and his staff go out of their way to assist their patients. I remember receiving a phone call from Dr. Wong and his staff late at night on a Friday night to discuss results with me regarding my approaching procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Wong and Hope IVF.

Simply amazing show details Simply amazing
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Wong and his team are simply amazing. When I walk through the door I am greater by name. the staff is friendly,reliable and seem to enjoy their job. Dr. Wong is extremely knowledgable. He takes time to explain things to you. He never makes me feel rushed. Very professional. If you looking for a great doctor you won't be disappointed

Compassionate and Affordable show details Compassionate and Affordable
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Wong is not only highly educated, but top in his field and has years of experience treating difficult infertility cases like mine. Although he could have easily "up-sold" me and my husband on expensive treatments, he provided several options for achieving success and allowed us to make our own decisions on our path to achieve conception. After many years of painful infertility and two miscarriages, I was finally able to conceive with the help of Dr. Wong. We now have a healthy, beautiful one year old. If you have a difficult case, are looking for an affordable physician that that truly cares, I highly recommend Dr. Wong and his caring, professional staff.

Dr. Wong & Staff are the Best! show details Dr. Wong & Staff are the Best!
Oct 28th, 2011

After a long, stressful journey of multiple failed pregnancies, Dr. Wong and staff were the "oasis" that my husband and I needed to stay hopeful. Fortunately for us, we conceived naturally during our first few visits with Dr. Wong and with his recommendations were able to sustain a healthy, happy pregnancy. Both Dr. Wong and his staff are among the nicest my husband and I have encountered in the medical profession. I highly recommend them.

Best doctor ever!!! show details Best doctor ever!!!
Oct 18th, 2011

He is the best doctor I've ever met! He is so respectful towards his patient. He gave personal attention to all my questions. He also made me feel special. I was not just another patient for him. His staff is great too! They followed up with me pretty regularly. Also, Dr. Wong never suggested that we go for some expensive procedures. This shows he is not after money and is genuinely interested in treating his patients. I just love him for that. Only problem is that he is not an OB. :( After going to Dr. Wong, you wont love any other doctor.

DR. WONG'S ANALOGY - ARE YOU A KOBE OR SHAQ? show details DR. WONG'S ANALOGY - ARE YOU A KOBE OR SHAQ?
Oct 5th, 2011

In 2009, My husband and I were grateful that we went to his clinic for a Second Opinion.Dr. Wong's Consultation starts off by making an interesting analogy - Kobe vs. Shaq? Within the first 2 minutes of meeting Dr. Wong, we really liked him! We trusted him and knew he was the best. Our consultation lasted 2 1/2 hours.The HOPE Staff was so helpful, kin, friendly and positive! I have never been in a doctor's office with this type of environment on a consistent basis. Anytime I called or came into the office everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The staff actually cared about me and our situation. "HOPE" is the perfect name for Dr. Wong's clinic because he gives many women everyday hope that one day they might become pregnant. The gift of hope!

Determined as we were... show details Determined as we were...
Sep 26th, 2011

Just like many patients of Dr. Wong's practice, our family came to his office with heavy hearts and hope to grow our family. We came after experiencing every pregnant woman's nightmare when we had our son who was Stillborn. Dr. Wong and his staff were genuine, sincere, and as determined as we were to get pregnant. After the heartache our family experienced, Dr. Wong and his staff helped heal our hearts with a healthy baby girl! Thank you!!!

Dr. Wong CARES! show details Dr. Wong CARES!
Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Wong helped us conceive our daughter 5 years ago. He impressed us so much that we went to him again for our second! His knowledge is incredibly deep, his bedside manner is perfect...but that's not what makes him amazing. What does is the fact that he so truly cares!! Years later he remembered little facts about our family. He encouraged us to return & bring the girls in to visit. When we did so, he actually took a break to sit with us, visit with our oldest & cuddle the baby! We still email him pictures of the girls too & he always replies.His staff is the perfect fit for him. They are kind and friendly. We HIGHLY suggest him to anyone!

MOST DEDICATED DOCTOR show details MOST DEDICATED DOCTOR
Sep 15th, 2011

I am a control freak by nature and I always seek other doctors opinions. Other doctors were trying to be very compassionate but recommended different procedures I wasnt comfortable with. When I explained Dr. Wong, he listened, understood my situation and proceeded accordingly. The entire process he was kind and understanding but on the same time he kept his cool and treated the situation medically and professionally. At first he might come across as being cold and indifferent but he cares a lot deep down; in my opinion I think he is trying to keep his cool so he wont give patients false hope. Lets face it, what he is doing is not an easy task; a lot of feelings and high expectations are involved on the patient side. He is an expert in what he is doing. He conceived (I give him credit for this part since he fertilized my eggs by sperm outside the body) the embryo the perfect embryo. As a result I had a healthy baby girl. I visited Dr. Wong after I delivered and thats when I realized how much he cares. He was feeling our happiness and excitement. My daughter is now two years old, very healthy and smart. All effort was well worth it. I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone who is in need for IVF or unable to conceive. He is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever dealt with; he works very long hours and I think he secretly sleeps in the lab watching over all embryos. His staff was extremely helpful and polite. I am very exigent when it comes to that but they delivered each time. The office is very nice, modern, clean and well equipped compared to other offices Ive been to. I know its a long review but what can I say, he changed my life.

Dr. Wong and Hope Staff are the BEST show details Dr. Wong and Hope Staff are the BEST
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Wong and his staff are the nicest group of people I have ever met. Trying to conceive can be a difficult and frustrating experience, but with Dr. Wong and his staff by my side every step of the way it was worth it. I am happy to have graduated from Hope IVF, but will miss seeing the friendly, caring faces at Hope. I will always be grateful to Dr. Wong and the Hope gang for the treatment, the kindness and compassion, and the support I received from them. I highly recommend Dr. Wong and Hope IVF to anyone who is trying to conceive, you wont find a better doctor!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND show details HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Sep 12th, 2011

We have NEVER been in an office with an entire staff that genuinely cared about us on every visit UNTIL we met Dr. Wong nad his AMAZING Hope Fertility staff! Whether in person or on the phone we were ALWAYS treated with such care and concern. Our only regret is that Dr. Wong won't be delivering our little bundle of joy.

Got it right twice! show details Got it right twice!
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Wong is wonderful. We now have a family of three! Dr. Wong is very thoughtful and calculated. Great caring staff that understand what you are going through.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Wong is an amazing doctor. My husband and I had a very complicated issue, and underwent IVF as well as some other complicated procedures. It was successful after the first try, and now we are expecting our first baby! Dr. Wong is very trust worthy and this was really important for me since we were dealing with things that were way above my level of comprehension. The office staff was very helpful as well and I always felt comfortable and well taken care of. We will definitely be using Dr. Wong for our next pregnancy, and as much as I'm not looking forward to IVF again, I am looking forward to working with Dr Wong and staff.

Knowledgeable, Caring, Trusted. show details Knowledgeable, Caring, Trusted.
Aug 30th, 2011

We have a lot to be thankful to Dr. Wong and his staff. This was our first IVF experience and we are now expecting a baby girl that will be arriving at the end of the year. Dr. Wongs extensive experience combined with his personable approach to the delicacies of IVF and the supportive office staff at Hope IVF & Fertility Center creates a memorable experience for those who come to use their services. Dr. Wong surrounded himself with quality professionals that are able to control the myriad of factors that contribute to a successful outcome. His office provides world class, leading edge medicine with a human approach that keeps his patients relaxed and able to focus on the important issues ahead. The office staff is very helpful and accommodating. The entire environment at Hope IVF & Fertility Center is designed to optimize the desired outcome. If you are looking for an expert with proven results that you can trust that he has your best interest at heart look no further because you wont be able to find anyone like Dr. Wong.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Aug 23rd, 2011

I saw four OBGYN before I finally met Dr. Wong. My current OBGYN recommended him. I wish I could have met him earlier. What I like the most about Dr. Wong is his knowledge and skills. He keeps abreast of the cutting edge research findings. He and his staff are very gentle and compassionate, which I really appreciated when I was experiencing so much emotional pain, waiting for a gift of a child. I hope that you will find light of hope through him.

Dr. Wong is the best infertility doctor! show details Dr. Wong is the best infertility doctor!
Aug 20th, 2011

After trying to conceive for 3 years, I was diagnosed with several gynecological problems by my OB/GYN. I was told that I would not be able to have a child without IVF. My husband, after driving by Hope IVF one day, thought we should try Dr. Wong's office. It was a very difficult time for us, especially when the first round did not work. However, after Dr. Wong contacted me several times throughout the year I took off from IVF, I decided (after his prompting) to "get back in the game" after losing 40 pounds, grieving the loss of our two embryos, and getting my spiritual life in order. I am so glad I did because our frozen embryo transfer worked! I just "graduated" from their office after 11 weeks of pregnancy and am so thrilled to be having a baby. All of the staff at Hope IVF is so kind and considerate. Dr. Wong really took the time and energy to help us through it all, in spite of the fact that I am not the easiest person to work with in difficult circumstances. Overall, I highly and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Wong and Hope IVF for your infertility treatment.

Hope IVF lives up to its name! show details Hope IVF lives up to its name!
Aug 13th, 2011

Our little boy is proof that Hope IVF lives up to its name. I cannot say enough nice things about him or the staff. Dr. Wong and his staff gave us hope and treated us with kindness and respect throughout our entire fertility journey. He is knowledgeable and caring. The most important thing for me was that he always took the time to talk to us about our options or to explain an upcoming procedure. Sometimes he'd sit with us for 30 minutes or more, which is unheard of in this day! I never felt that I was rushed into anything that we weren't ready for. The office is a soothing environment with cheerful staff. I always walked out of the office feeling less stressed and more hopeful that we would get the family we always wanted. It is obvious that he cares...he treats you like you are a human being, not just another "patient". I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone struggling to conceive. Thank you, Dr. Wong!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 28th, 2011

We did our IVF with Dr Lane and was successful. The office staff is very helpful and always return calls. They are also very flexible. I would highly recommend Dr Lane.

Jul 15th, 2011

Excellent doctor with great belief and a willingness to try innovative solutions for complex problems. He took us in when most other doctors were hesitant. His approach was successful and we are getting ready to welcome this gift soon. Thank you.

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Wong provided my husband and I with the best care possible. While a different infertility specialist communicated to us that we have very slim chances of getting pregnant, Dr. Wong studied our case thoroughly and was able to come up with a plan which resulted to a successful IVF. I'm now at my 37th week of pregnancy! My husband and I are so thankful to Dr. Wong and his wonderful staff.

Jul 13th, 2011

We are so grateful to Dr. Wong and his amazing staff! We started with another RE and had no success for almost 4 years. We were referred to HOPE by another RE. We knew at our first appointment that Dr. Wong was the right doctor for us. He is knowledgeable, mild mannered, and compassionate. My experience at his office was very different from the other RE. I understood what was going on and felt like an active participant in building our family. After 5 years of struggling with infertility, we have beautiful 2 year old twins! We can't thank Dr. Wong and his staff enough!

Seasoned Professional with Excellent Bedside Manner show details Seasoned Professional with Excellent Bedside Manner
Jul 11th, 2011

My husband I consulted with Dr. Wong after a long struggle with fertility and recurrent miscarriages. He did not dive right in to IVF like many of his colleagues do, but took a more conservative and reasoned approachand he was right. He does not take advantage of your vulnerability and shows extreme sensitivity at all timesand his staff does as well. The office has very flexible hours for working patients. I was able to schedule my visits before my work day or during my lunch hour. Its a difficult journey and I appreciated not having to share my medical appointments with my employer or colleagues. My husband and I will remain eternally grateful to Dr. Wong and his staff for our beautiful baby boy. I cant recommend him highly enough!!!

SUPERB DOCTOR, BEST INFERTILITY SPECIALIST IN OC! show details SUPERB DOCTOR, BEST INFERTILITY SPECIALIST IN OC!
Jul 7th, 2011

Infertility can be a life challenging and emotional experience, but Dr. Wong and staff ease the process with their positive additude and encouraging bedside manner. Dr. Wong always spends valuable time with you, never rushes, and sits down to go over any and all questions. Dr. Wong gave us all the possible treatments for our situation and with his patience and encouragement, we got pregnant with our first baby. We highly recommend Dr. Wong to any couple struggling with infertility!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 6th, 2011

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Wong and his amazing staff. They were extremely attentive and accommodating. We always felt that we had access to Dr. Wong and he always took time to ensure we were comfortable and informed throughout the IVF process, which was a success! Couldn't recommend him more!

Outstanding experience with Dr. Wong! show details Outstanding experience with Dr. Wong!
Jul 6th, 2011

My husband and I met with several different RE's before meeting Dr. Wong and he stood out from the very beginning. The other doctors would spend a few minutes asking my husband and I about our medical histories whereas Dr. Wong spent over two hours. He developed a plan that we stuck to and are happy to say that it was a success! We are expecting our first baby in just a few months. His staff are super friendly and made the whole experience as pleasant as possible. I would absolutely go back and/or refer friends to him in a heartbeat.

Jul 5th, 2011

Dr. Wong is such a blessing in our life. We absolutely love him and his staff. We have successfully had 2 beautiful babies with 3 different IVF procedures and couldn't be happier. Dr. Wong always took ample time to explain what was going on and answer all of our questions. It is such an emotional time and Dr. Wong always made us feel loved and safe. He also made sure we were absolutely clear about our odds and the reality of our situation. We cannot recommend Dr. Wong highly enough!!!

Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Wong and his staff are highly skilled, professional, kind and compassionate people. He spends as much time as needed with each patient, so know that if you wait a few minutes, you, too, will receive the amout of time you need as well. We conceived our beautiful daughters with his help. I always felt that I and my husband have been personally important to him. He is not after money, and will not offer procedures to make money from patients if they are not truly needed. He is extremely ethical and warm. As such, he does not believe in flashy advertising, as his reputation is enough. Our daughters are now 4.5 years old, and he is still interested in them and happy for us. He welcomes pictures of children and displays them in his office. What a gem of a human being. He is a wonderful soul, and a skilled doctor. I am so fortunate to have known him on my journey.

Jul 1st, 2011

Dr Wong and his staff are excellent! Our first appointment was in May and we were pregnant in July. It was an easy and enjoyable process. Dr Wong is an expert at what he does...smart, kind and focused. I would recommend Dr Wong to anyone who wants to build a family.

Jun 16th, 2011

He is the best doctor by far. extremely knowledgable and always adjusts his diagnostics based on what is currently going on. His staff is also amazing. I was really sad when i had to leave his care and move on to a regular obstertrician after i got pregnant.

Jun 10th, 2011

I would definately recommend Dr. Wong and his staff to any couple struggling with infertility. He is caring and professional. He does not pressure you to try aggressive treatments, but rather states the facts and lets you decide what the next step will be. He takes his time explaining things to you and is more than willing to take your call after hours. We will greatly miss him.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
May 7th, 2011

My husband and I went to Dr. Wong to get help with having our first child. Not only him, but his staff were/are amazing! I always say, "I wish he could be our everything Dr.! We not only had our first child with his help (who is now 3), but we are expecting our 2nd one too! Without his help and his expertise, we would not have been so blessed!

Dr.Wong is ONE OF A KIND!! I have never had a doctor spend over 2 1/2 hours with me!! show details Dr.Wong is ONE OF A KIND!! I have never had a doctor spend over 2 1/2 hours with me!!
Apr 5th, 2011

I went to Dr. Wong for a second opinion after being "diagnosed" with PCOS by my other endocrinologist. I found Dr. Wong on healthgrades.com and vitals.com and selected him for his excellent reviews.Dr. Wong has an impressive education. He is a UCLA grad and a USC Fellow and has written many papers on PCOS. I brought with me all of my bloodwork from Dr. Marcus and he reviewed it all very thoroughly. I did not feel rushed at all. This is the most amazing part: He spent 3 HOURS with me. Yes, 3 WHOLE HOURS..2 of which were just talking.the final hour which was nurse discussion and an ultrasound. I got there at 10:30 and left at 2:00. In those 3 hours, I learned more about pregnancy, fertility, thyroid, hormones, bloodwork, PCOS, etc than I have learned from my other endocrinologist in 8 visits. I suggest STRONGLY you go see him. Hes amazing. It was SO worth it. Bottom line: I do NOT have PCOS. He explained why in a very detailed manner to me. My situation may be different than other peoples, but by the end of the appointment, you will feel 100% confident in knowing if you do or you dont. He very clearly explained why many people mis-diagnose it and the confusion and misnomers surrounding the diagnosis. Dr.Wong is wonderful, and gave me a new perspective on a lot of things!! I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE who is considering seeing a fertility specialist. He is TOP NOTCH!!!!!!!

Exceptionally caring Doctor and Staff ... show details Exceptionally caring Doctor and Staff ...
Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Wong and staff are exceptionally caring and encouraging. They help make a difficult situation easier and seem to truly care about you their patients. The staff is outstanding really make you feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone who was interested in fertility treatment (and I already have done so!)

Nov 8th, 2010

I completely agree with Jessica"We are very spoiled now as we don't get the level of care at our OBGYN that we are used to receiving from Dr. Wong & staff."

Dr. Wong & Staff show details Dr. Wong & Staff
by Jessica Mitchell on Nov 3rd, 2010

I will have to say that Dr. Wong & his staff are the best. Anytime you call nights or weekends included you get an immediate response. They are very compassionate & caring with your situation. It had taken us 4 yrs to get pregnant & once we starting seeing Dr. Wong we knew it was just a matter of when it would happen. Dr. Wong gives you very detailed information on all procedures & what to expect. He doesn't just push the most expensive procedures on you. He gives you options that will work for your situation. I am happy to say that we are now expecting our first little one & it is all due to Dr. Wong & his wonderful Staff! We are very spoiled now as we don't get the level of care at our OBGYN that we are used to receiving from Dr. Wong & staff.

Sep 7th, 2009

professionalism, knowledge, patient, ...he really cares about his patientshis staff are also great

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 18th, 2008

Very caring doctor. Excellent staff. He guided us throughout our difficult journey with professionalism and understanding. We owe a debt of gratitude to Dr. Wong who was always a positive force in our quest for a family.