Dr. Lanetta Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lanetta Coleman?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Lanetta Coleman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

Great doctor, staff not great on follow-up1

Hard to get refills & other occasional follow-up info

December 29th, 2014

DMC'S MOST FINEST!!!

Dr. Coleman is not only the best Doctor in Michigan she build a trustworthy relationship with her patients she is the best! I had my Daughter in spring 2006 and though my prenatal care she made me extremely comfortable with every single thing. She helped me with things I know and things I don't know as a first time parent. I recommend her to every woman in the world she cares about us!!!!

April 29th, 2014

Dr Colman is a great dr! I like how she takes her time and let's you ask question so you can understand what is going on, she helped me out a lot and I been seeing her about a year. Great doctor I would prefer her over any obgyn. You and your stuff are great keep up the work doctor Colman your so sweet

October 2nd, 2013

10 in my book

I have been a patient of Dr. Coleman since '94. She is a very caring and honest person. She treats you as if we are most than just patients and makes us feel welcomed. Sometimes ppl feel uneasy or uncomfortable at the Dr. office, but her and her staff are very friendly. Dr. Coleman is understanding and is a very nice person and I would'nt change anything about herif asked to. Dr. Coleman, you rock!!! Keep doing you girlie.

January 9th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever!

I have been with Dr. Coleman off and on for at least 13 years. I had not seen her in a few years but I recently went back to her and she remembered me like it was yesterday! My total visit time was 45 minutes....in by 4:30 out by 5:15. She is the best Dr. I have had and I certainly would recommend her to anyone!

December 27th, 2011

As a dr I love her! Her bedside manner is excellent, she will spend as much time as you need going over questions or concerns you have. Very kind woman. My only complaint is the wait time...every time I have visited for my prenatal care, I wait a minimum of an hour after my appt time to be called back, and up to 20 more minutes in the exam room to be seen. When I check in I often see appts for the same dr all within 5 minutes of mine. The staff definitely over schedules.

September 6th, 2011

Excellence

Dr. Coleman is excellent in every way: in ability, quality of service, respect and care for the patient,and the environment. It is encouraging having a Dr. with her attitude .

June 17th, 2009

A Patient for the last 12 years

I have been a patient with Dr.coleman for the last 12 years.She delivered my two kids.Never seen a different ob doctor except once and guess what? that doctor made a mistake and I ended up having a miscarriage.Dr.cloeman is a wonderful doctor and very nice and sweet.Once I go for my check ups,I feel very comfortable with her as if she is my sister.God bless you Dr.Coleman!!

September 18th, 2017