Dr. Lanette Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lanette Smith?

Very careing

Posted on October 19th, 2017

This doctor is very caring and will explain every step of your care with you.

The Best

Posted on October 9th, 2017

My mother and I have both received care from Dr. Smith. We feel she is the best breast surgeon. Her intuition about a hidden secondary tumor possibly saved my life.

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr. Smith is very selective with testing yet thorough enough to determine a correct diagnosis. She has years of experience to decide the best approach and treatment of her patient. She discusses the various treatment options with the patient. She gets input from her patient and their concerns. She discusses pre & post operative requirements of the patient. You know what to expect having Dr. Smith as your physician and she will provide the best of care.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I had stage 2 breast cancer, Dr Smith is a very good surgeon, she did my surgery and I am very thankful for her kindness during this hard time in my life. shes the best!

Very Satisfied Patient.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Wonderful experience. She was the best of the best. Referred me to an awesome Oncologist and Radiology Oncologist. I felt like I had the best care I could have gotten any where.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Patient with special needs not allowed to bring infant to appointment, so had to leave adult friend home with child and go to appointment alone where they did not understand diagnosis or treatment. Discriminatory, rude staff and priotizing clinic policy over patient care.

Such A Compassionate Doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I was sent to Dr Smith after my mammograms and sonograms showed some concern. She biopsied in her office and it was almost painless. When I had to have actual surgery to remove those masses, that was done at St Johns in Tulsa. She came in and prayed with me before they took me into the operating room. I was very impressed by her gentle bedside manner and her compassionate attitude. She always sat down and talked to me to explain everything and answer any questions that I might have had. In my opinion, she is one of the best doctors that I have ever dealt with for myself or other family members. I recommend her without any reservation. She's the best...

My experience with Dr. Smith and Staff

Posted on May 28th, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Smith and Staff was great. hardly any wait time to see her and the staff was quite friendly. She was professional, compassionate and informative. She is a surgeon not a family practice Dr. Previous reviews have in my opinion miss judged her. She is not there to coddle you, she is there to give you the facts and help you choose your plan of attack. I would recommend her to everyone!! She is a true warrior against fighting the enemy here called... CANCER!!

Hopeless Patient

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Smith is a nice doctor, however I left there feeling hopeless. I must continue to endure severe breast pain from cysts and calcifications without any answers. This was my second visit and I feel it was a waste of time and money. Really showed no empathy and spent maybe five minutes with me. It is frustrating when three other doctors refer you to her because she is supposed to be the best and yet I feel discarded by her.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I liked Dr. Smith, she took time to listen and answer all my questions but her staff leaves a lot to be desired. The lady with the mowhawk taking your info at the front counter is very unprofessional and rude. Then the appointment went smooth I felt very at ease with Dr. Smith and very well informed. The lady strawberry blonde making follow up appointments was absolutely terrible! I have a long commute and would not work with me on follow up times that fit my schedule. Unsure if I will keep the follow up appointment at this time.

None

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I thought Dr. Lanette was very rude she acts like she is better than you. It was very uncomfortable for me being in this office. Also the wait time was ridiculous...I waited 1 hour to be called back & 1 hour waiting to be seen once I was called back. I would not recommend this Dr to any of my family and friends. I gave her 1 star because was required even that was to much in my opinion.

Too many patients, too little time

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I have been a patient and employee in her office. The only nice thing I have to say is she does give all her attention to the patient and wants the best for them. Unfotunately she is very unorganized, belittles and screams at her staff behind closed doors. How can a staff work under abusive working conditions! She is always has too many patients and too little time. The only time I was treated with respect was when I became a patient in her office.