A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanford Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanford Peck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanford Peck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Peck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanford Lampart Peck MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lanford L. Peck practice?
- Dr. Lanford Peck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lanford Peck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Apex, NC.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Pinehurst, NC.
See Apex Obstetricians & Gynecologists.