Learn more about Dr. Langston Holly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Langston Holly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Langston Holly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holly graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Langston Tyler Holly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Langston T. Holly practice?
- Dr. Langston Holly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Langston Holly practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.