A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Langston Holly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Langston Holly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Langston Holly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holly graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Langston Tyler Holly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Langston T. Holly practice?
- Dr. Langston Holly has 1 office location.
Dr. Langston Holly practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.