Learn more about Dr. Langston Holly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Langston Holly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Langston Holly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holly graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Langston T. Holly practice?
Dr. Langston Holly practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurological Surgeons.