Surgeons, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
Wilshire-Montana
1131 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 100
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-267-5580
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by Margaret Reinel Self on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Holly and Dr. Batzdorf both performed my my brain surgery. This was the 2nd surgery I have had. They had to correct some issues I developed from the 1st surgery which was not performed by them. They were incredible. It is now 2 weeks since my surgery and I feel great they were both so pleasant to deal with. I felt at ease and they really explained everything very well. I also will add that they are both very funny they were always making me laugh. The team that assisted them were awesome as well I cant say enough positive things about these Dr. and their team of people and UCLA. Thank you all so very much.

|  Extraordinary Doctor  |  show details
by Kurt Pidduck on Jun 12th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about Dr Holly. I just went through a surgery with him that could have been very difficult. He made it easy as he was totally present and walked me through the issues and possible outcomes. Due to my increasing pain, we decided to go ahead with the removal of a growth on a nerve in my lower back inside the dura. The surgery was totally successful, all my pain gone, and I'm totally healed with no ill effects. I told him I thought he was a miracle worker....but in truth, he's just a highly qualified and competent surgeon in an area of surgery that requires extensive training and careful approach. He was conservative in his recommendations initially, didn't rush me into surgery. But eventually, with an MRI and increasing pain, we decided together to go forward. Thank God for such a surgeon! His bedside manner was great, big smiles, high energy...he just exudes confidence that spills over to the patient.

|  A good doctor when you need one.  |  show details
by Shan Pao on Jun 9th, 2010

He was the doctor when I needed a second opinion.He is very knowledgeable and carried himself with a professional manner.He described his finding clearly, suggested multiple optios, and example each optioal rationally. At the end I chose him as the doctor treating me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2008

Dr. Holly is an extremely kind and friendly doctor. He is very patient and has an excellent bedisde manner. He is a very conservative and skilled surgeon, whose patients do very well following surgery. His office staff is attentive and courteous.

|  Do not ask this doctor questions  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2008

Very arrogant and has to be totally in charge at all times. Insensitive bed side manner. Appears so lawsuit adverse that he allows that and his insecurities to dominate which is reflective in his need to be in absolute control. His surgical skills are good, but this man needs some sensitivity training.