A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Langston Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Langston Ryan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Langston Ryan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ryan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Langston Ray Ryan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Langston R. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Langston Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Langston Ryan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.