A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lani Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lani Nicholson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lani Nicholson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lani Jeanne Nicholson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lani J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Lani Nicholson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lani Nicholson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.