A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lani Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lani Nicholson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lani Nicholson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nicholson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lani Jeanne Nicholson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lani J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Lani Nicholson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lani Nicholson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.