A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanie Eagleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanie Eagleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanie Eagleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eagleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanie Earl Eagleton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lanie E. Eagleton practice?
- Dr. Lanie Eagleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanie Eagleton practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Pulmonologists.