A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanier Stenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenhouse graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stenhouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanier Sinclair Stenhouse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanier S. Stenhouse practice?
- Dr. Lanier Stenhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanier Stenhouse practices Family Medicine near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Primary Care Doctors.