Learn more about Dr. Lanika Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanika Lawler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanika Lawler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lawler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanika Tameka Lawler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanika T. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Lanika Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanika Lawler practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.