Learn more about Dr. Lanika Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanika Lawler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanika Lawler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lawler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanika Tameka Lawler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanika T. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Lanika Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanika Lawler practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.