A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanna Cheuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanna Cheuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheuck graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanna Cheuck DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lanna Cheuck practice?
- Dr. Lanna Cheuck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lanna Cheuck practices Urology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Oceanside, NY.
See Valley Stream Urologists.