Internists
4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy
Ste 3100
Charlotte, NC 28211
704-302-9300
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Worst experience ever!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Terrible. Strangest and most uncomfortable experience. Went to get a blood test for mono. My best friend has mono and we workout together. I started to feel exhausted, joint pain, and overall uncomfortable. Dr. Kwon decided not to do a blood test to confirm calling the test "inconclusive". So, waisted a complete hour for nothing. Left in tears and headed to Urgent Care where I was diagnosed (confirmed via testing) with . . . Mono! Waste of energy and time. Bedside manner was terrible. Will never go back and might even switch practices.

|  Can She Read?  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Even though she had my file in front of her, she drew several very strange conclusions that made absolutely no sense. She is extremely nasty and condescending. Getting an appointment took three weeks of calls back and forth between phone operators, her nurse, and her secretary. She also refused to fill scripts I had been taking for 10 years with my old doctor (who retired). Terrible experience! I am not going back.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2009

As a newcomer to Charlotte, I didn't yet have a doctor when a medical problem occurred. A friend recommended the medical group of which Dr. Kwon is a part, and I am extremely grateful. Both Dr. Kwon and her nurse are extremely competent as well as caring. I give Dr. Kwon my highest recommendation.