Overall Review

3.9

June 9th, 2015
AWESOME

October 8th, 2014
Regular Patient
Was referred to Dr Kwan by my retiring physician. She LISTENS, is thorough, COMPASSIONATE, caring and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Recommend her highly!!!

July 27th, 2012
Worst experience ever!
Terrible. Strangest and most uncomfortable experience. Went to get a blood test for mono. My best friend has mono and we workout together. I started to feel exhausted, joint pain, and overall uncomfortable. Dr. Kwon decided not to do a blood test to confirm calling the test "inconclusive". So, waisted a complete hour for nothing. Left in tears and headed to Urgent Care where I was diagnosed (confirmed via testing) with . . . Mono! Waste of energy and time. Bedside manner was terrible. Will never go back and might even switch practices.

April 20th, 2012
Can She Read?
Even though she had my file in front of her, she drew several very strange conclusions that made absolutely no sense. She is extremely nasty and condescending. Getting an appointment took three weeks of calls back and forth between phone operators, her nurse, and her secretary. She also refused to fill scripts I had been taking for 10 years with my old doctor (who retired). Terrible experience! I am not going back.

September 7th, 2009
Highly recommended
As a newcomer to Charlotte, I didn't yet have a doctor when a medical problem occurred. A friend recommended the medical group of which Dr. Kwon is a part, and I am extremely grateful. Both Dr. Kwon and her nurse are extremely competent as well as caring. I give Dr. Kwon my highest recommendation.