Learn more about Dr. Lanna McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanna McClain, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanna McClain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McClain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanna Brooke McClain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lanna B. McClain practice?
- Dr. Lanna McClain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lanna McClain practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.