A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanna McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanna McClain, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanna McClain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McClain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lanna B. McClain practice?
Dr. Lanna McClain practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.