Learn more about Dr. Lannie Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lannie Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lannie Ray Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lannie R. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Lannie Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lannie Hughes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.