A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanniece Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanniece Hall, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanniece Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanniece Freeman Hall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lanniece F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Lanniece Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lanniece Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.