A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Green is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Green MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny Green practice?
- Dr. Lanny Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lanny Green practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.