A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lanny Green practice?
Dr. Lanny Green practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.