A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Littlejohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Littlejohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Littlejohn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Littlejohn graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Littlejohn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Franklin Littlejohn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lanny F. Littlejohn practice?
- Dr. Lanny Littlejohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lanny Littlejohn practices Emergency Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Tappahannock, VA.
See Newport News Emergency Physicians.