Learn more about Dr. Lanny Odin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Odin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Odin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Odin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Odin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Odin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Odin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny Odin practice?
- Dr. Lanny Odin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanny Odin practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.