A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Odin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Odin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Odin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Odin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Odin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Scott Odin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny S. Odin practice?
- Dr. Lanny Odin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanny Odin practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.