A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Odin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Odin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Odin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Odin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Odin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Odin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanny Odin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanny Odin practice?
- Dr. Lanny Odin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanny Odin practices Ophthalmology near Taylorville, IL.
See Taylorville Ophthalmologists.